FREE Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Compare quotes from the top auto insurance companies and save!
Going Beyond the Minimum with Broad Form Insurance
- Meeting your state’s minimum requirements for insurance to be able to drive legally. All but one state in America require drivers to have a minimal amount of liability auto insurance in place in order to be behind the wheel of a car legally. Having broad form car insurance helps you meet these requirements.
- Some states require even more than liability for the minimum. You may have to have no fault or other types of insurance. Make sure to familiarize yourself with what is needed in your state to drive without getting tickets and fines. You can look online, check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles or even work with an insurance agent to make sure you are meeting the state minimums.
- You can have peace of mind for you and your family and for anyone in your household who gets behind the wheel. So many things can happen on the road, even things beyond your control or that are not your fault. Make sure you have broad auto insurance to prevent having to pay for expenses out of your own pocket.
- Even if you are not at fault, if you are in an accident and do not have your state’s minimum requirements for auto insurance, you are considered to be driving illegally. Your own expenses may not be covered once it is discovered you do not have any coverage. In fact, you will more than likely receive a fine for driving without insurance.
How to Save Money with Broad Form Insurance
You may have been putting off getting broad form auto insurance because you assumed it would cost too much. Truth is you may be able to get this type of insurance for the same premium amounts you are paying now for your liability coverage. Until you get your free quotes and compare those broad form car insurance rates, you can’t be certain.
In other words, you could be paying the same amount as you do for liability but have your broad form insurance in place. Other tricks to help save money on insurance include:
- Combining all your policies with one carrier – You may get better rates on your broad form insurance if you are willing to move all of your car insurance, home insurance, renter’s insurance, boat insurance or other types of policies to the same carrier. When getting your quotes and comparing them find out if this would help you save money on your premiums.
- Take drivers classes – Teen drivers on your broad form insurance policy can look into taking driver’s education classes through their high school. Completing these should help lower premium costs per month on your auto insurance policy. Even adults can often save money by taking defensive driving classes. If you get a ticket for any type of driving infraction, be sure to ask if you can have the ticket removed by attending drivers school. While it may not save you money on your current rates, it will prevent the premium costs from increasing.
- Drive a safe car – If you are looking to get a new car or used car, try to find one that has plenty of safety features. The more safety features, the less you may be spending for your broad form auto insurance. If the current car you own does not have safety features, look into having them added. Important safety features include details such as air bags and antilock brakes. Even having a car alarm to prevent theft should help lower your rates.
No Time Like the Present
Start today to find out how you can get the broad form car insurance coverage you need at prices you can afford. By giving us just your zip code to start with, you can gain access to plenty of competitive quotes to help make your decision and start saving money. Get your broad form insurance quotes and start getting the protection you and your family need on the road.